LOS BENEFICIOS INCLUYEN:
- Salarios ajustados al mercado
- Tiempo libre remunerado en función de la antigüedad
- Baja por enfermedad pagada
- Programa de compensación 403B del 2%
- Aportación al plan de pensiones definido tras un periodo de carencia de 2 años
- Reembolso de la formación médica continua en función de la clase de trabajo.
- Seguro médico, dental y de visión con una pequeña prima - estamos en el 2% más alto de la nación en cuanto a beneficios de seguro y los beneficios comienzan el primer día del mes siguiente a los 30 días de empleo
- GVHC proporciona el pago de la prima del seguro de vida, muerte accidental y desmembramiento
- Programa de asistencia al empleado 24/7
- Gastos de educación/formación hasta 300 dólares al año
Want to be on a successful team
that changes lives?
We’re a focused, multidisciplinary team of healthcare providers, trained staff, skilled leaders, and volunteers with one common purpose—
To be the premiere health care organization in the nation by developing exceptional teams and providing exceptional experiences to every person we serve.
At Golden Valley Health Centers, we know that the best way to provide exceptional healthcare services for our patients is to find and keep excellent doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, behavioral health clinicians, and professional staff.
We’re always eager to meet bright and dedicated individuals to join our teams in Ceres, Dos Palos, Gustine, Newman, Le Grand, Los Banos, Merced, Modesto, Patterson, Planada, Turlock, and Westley.
I have had the joy of working for GVHC for over 30 years, and have learned to understand and admire people from many different cultures and backgrounds. Experiencing Mexican empanadas, Punjabi pastries, and wearing kurtas from India and Pakistan are samples of the wealth of cultural experience here. I have written insulin doses in Chinese characters for elders who did not understand Arabic numerals. And the challenge and privilege of taking a healing journey with my patients toward their better health just never grows old.
Working at GVHC has given me the ability to live in a “big city that thinks it’s a small town”. I have the ability to live in a great climate without snow nor humidity – but don’t have to deal with the Bay Area or Southern California housing prices nor traffic. You are close enough to the Bay area to be able to take a weekend trip to see a play or the Giants game, or go up to the foothills and see the snow.
Golden Valley Health Centers allows flexibility in order to be able to spend quality time with your family and loved ones while still having a fulfilling career as a physician. You can serve the most grateful, caring population who truly need and appreciate the care you give.
It is an honor for me to work for the underserved population. It is such a humbling experience. I, myself came from a poor family, from a third world country. For me working in Golden Valley Health Centers is like serving and taking care of my own people. I know where they are coming from. Also, I may have a challenging role right now but I take pride in serving them and in making a difference.
I love working at GVHC because of the opportunity of providing quality care to the underserved population. Working here for the past 13 years did not only give me the opportunity for personal and professional growth but had given me the chance to be a part of its mission and vision.