What is a Patient Portal?
The patient portal is a secure website that allows you to access and manage your health care records and communicate through a secure 2-way messaging system with your primary provider. The patient portal is accessible on your desktop, laptop, tablet, and your smartphones. Tablets and smartphones do not require an application but automatically appear with a mobile friendly version of the patient portal. Select to Enroll or Login now. To self-enroll into the portal select this link here.
What can I do on the Patient Portal?
Patients will have the following capabilities:
- Request, view, download, print, and send medical history information
- Send secure messages to your primary care provider and care team
- Research health topics from a trusted and updated resource
- View and track your medication list
- View and track appointments