- Market adjusted salary
- Provider Incentive Program related to productivity and quality
- FTCA occurrence based malpractice insurance with a secondary gap insurance
- Sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Payment of licensure, DEA and one professional society in your specialty
- 403B matching program of 2% plus defined pension plan contribution
- Loan Forgiveness Program Opportunities
- Continuing Medical Education reimbursements and dedicated time for CME
- Dedicated Administrative time
- Flexible schedule of either 4 or 5 day work weeks
- Staffing ratios of 2 MAs per provider with the option to have one trained as a scribe
- Nursing, Behavioral Health and Health Education staff at each location
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with a small premium- we are in the top 2% in the nation for insurance benefits and benefits start on the first day of the month following 30 days employment
- GVHC provides premium payment for Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- The option to purchase short term disability insurance
- Paid Vacation Days and Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
For more information or to apply:
Please contact Joshua Skunca, Director of Recruitment and Retention for current provider career opportunities.
Please submit your CV via this email address.
I have had the joy of working for GVHC for over 30 years, and have learned to understand and admire people from many different cultures and backgrounds. Experiencing Mexican empanadas, Punjabi pastries, and wearing kurtas from India and Pakistan are samples of the wealth of cultural experience here. I have written insulin doses in Chinese characters for elders who did not understand Arabic numerals. And the challenge and privilege of taking a healing journey with my patients toward their better health just never grows old.
Working at GVHC has given me the ability to live in a “big city that thinks it’s a small town”. I have the ability to live in a great climate without snow nor humidity – but don’t have to deal with the Bay Area or Southern California housing prices nor traffic. You are close enough to the Bay area to be able to take a weekend trip to see a play or the Giants game, or go up to the foothills and see the snow.
Golden Valley Health Centers allows flexibility in order to be able to spend quality time with your family and loved ones while still having a fulfilling career as a physician. You can serve the most grateful, caring population who truly need and appreciate the care you give.
It is an honor for me to work for the underserved population. It is such a humbling experience. I, myself came from a poor family, from a third world country. For me working in Golden Valley Health Centers is like serving and taking care of my own people. I know where they are coming from. Also, I may have a challenging role right now but I take pride in serving them and in making a difference.
I love working at GVHC because of the opportunity of providing quality care to the underserved population. Working here for the past 13 years did not only give me the opportunity for personal and professional growth but had given me the chance to be a part of its mission and vision.