Our pediatric providers are dedicated to the health and well-being of infants, children, and adolescents from birth to 18 years of age.
PEDIATRIC SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Complete physical exams including sports exams
- Preventative medical care for children of all ages including immunizations
- CCS Provider treating condition such as cystic fibrosis, hemophilia, cerebral palsy and heart disease
- Treatment of acute health conditions such as cough, colds, sprains and strains
- Treatment of chronic health conditions such as Asthma, ADHD and Diabetes
- Referral to in house Behavioral Health for stress, anxiety, and depression
- On site Laboratory services including some in office testing
- Referral for Diagnostic testing
- On site Health Education for nutrition and activity promotion
- Newborn care in Merced and Modesto
- In patient pediatric care in Modesto
Pediatrics is offered at these Locations:
Not the Location You’re Looking for?
Use our Search Tool to find a clinic near you.