From regular examinations for glasses or contact lenses to examinations for the early detection and treatment of eye disease, we provide comprehensive primary eye care to patients of all ages.
OPTOMETRY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Glasses and Contact lens evaluation
- Detection and non-surgical treatment of eye diseases such as Glaucoma, Cataracs and Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Eye Care including retinal screening
- Treatment of acute eye conditions such as infections, and corneal abrasions
- On-site Laboratory services including some in-office testing
- Referral for Diagnostic testing
Optometry is offered at these Locations:
Not the Location You’re Looking for?
Use our Search Tool to find a clinic near you.