Our patient education program provides a range of services to meet the needs of your family including program targeted for you and your family. We want to improve your quality of life by helping you to understand and be more aware of your health and what you can do to improve it.
HEALTH EDUCATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
Adult Weight Management
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Promotion
- Self-Management of Diabetes, Hypertension etc.
- Tobacco Use Cessation
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP)- enhanced services in the areas of nutrition, psycho-social and health education from conception through the postpartum period.
- Sweet Success California Diabetes & Pregnancy Program (CDAPP)- promoting improved outcomes for pregnant women diabetes
- Family Planning, Access, Care, and Treatment (Family PACT)- family planning services to low income men and women.
Health Eduction is offered at these Locations:
Not the Location You’re Looking for?
Use our Search Tool to find a clinic near you.