CDC COVID-19 Immunocompromised Booster Dose
About an additional dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine
Currently, The CDC is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive an additional COVID 19 (booster) dose.
This includes people who have:
– Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood.
– Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system.
– Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system.
– Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome).
– Advanced or untreated HIV infection.
– Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response.
Golden Valley Health Centers is offering and providing the booster vaccines to the eligible population at this time. If you are not sure if you qualify for the booster vaccine, please make an appointment with your Provider by calling us at 866.682.4842.
To schedule an appointment download the MyChart App or Call or Text this number to schedule an appointment: 866.682.4842
Your Health is Our Priority.